Wednesday 24 August 2016

“I Regret Exposing My Private Life” – Tiwa Savage




Tiwa Savage, Nigerian singer who has just been recently signed to Jay Z’s  Roc Nation revealed in an interview, ‘ Keeping Up With Tiwa’ with Elle Magazine SA that she has decided to keep her private life away from public eye and deal with Roc nation.

Read excerpts below:

Speaking on her private life:
My biggest failure was exposing my private life too much. There will always be speculation, but by addressing it you are adding more fuel to the fire. I now choose not to address anything.

Deal with Roc Nation:
We are finalising the details with his company, and it is an amazing opportunity for any artist, particularly a woman, because traditionally such global parts have largely been enjoyed by the male artists.” She adds “I’m so honoured it has happened to me. And while it may mean, as a woman, I need to work 10 times harder to make things happen, I am fine with that. My approach is: do what it takes”.

No comments:

Post a Comment