Thursday 30 June 2016

Kim Kardashian West looked sexier than ever, she is revealing her ‘strict’ diet and workout secrets




Kim Kardashian, 35, has shed 60 pounds since giving birth to Saint West in December 2015. She’s been following a diet plan to the book, copy her top weight shedding tips below!

Kim told our sister site WWD: “GQ is iconic, so when I got the call to do their anniversary cover, the summer issue, I thought, ‘You know what? It’ll be a really good goal to motivate me to get me to do my diet perfectly.’ I still wasn’t quite at my goal weight when we shot it, but I was working so hard and it was that motivation for me.

Kim explained: “You set a date for a shoot and you know you have to be there. It made me feel so good about myself knowing I had come so far. I had to lose, like, 60 pounds to get there. I had just had my second baby. I thought, ‘I want to feel sexy again. I want to feel good about myself,’ and that was what did it for me.”

 “I woke up every day at six in the morning and worked out. I did a strict Atkin’s diet. Strict, strict, strict. It was really hard for me to diet [with the] first baby. This time was so much easier and I realized [it comes down to] the food. I mean, I love to work out and you definitely have to work out to tone up, but so much of it is how you eat. I had to really stay focused. I had to cut out all the sweets and I had such a sweet tooth. 

After-baby body? I welcome that challenge. It’s so crazy to see what your body can go through and what it’s capable of.”

No comments:

Post a Comment